Start 2024 Prioritizing Your Walk with Jesus
Grow closer to God, achieve your goals, pour into the lives of other men and become the Man of God you're desiring to be.
Join our accountability group for the beginning of 2024.LET'S GO!
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Develop a daily routine for time with the Lord and His Word
- See more of the Fruit of the Spirit in your life
- Grow your relationship with God and hear His voice
- Rekindle romance in your marriage
- Hit professional goals
- Abstain from pornography and lust
- Spend more quality time with your family
- Pour into the lives of other men on their journey
- Build lifelong relationships with other Men of God
- Advance the Kingdom of God on Earth
This Men's Accountability Group Is For You If...
- You are ready to press in to your personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- You want the next 6 months to be a strong effort to achieving your big professional, personal and family goals
- You want to be part of a group of Godly Men who want to see you succeed and celebrate with you. And these men are there for you and will pray over you when you need it.
- You want to be a better husband and father (or want to become the man you want your future wife to marry)
- You want to build a Godly legacy for your children's children
- You want to live a life pleasing and obedient to God and advance His Kingdom
- You've been looking for a group like this that you can count on to show up for you every week
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
You've been looking for a community of men to join you and support you.
This simple yet effective program includes:
- There's 3 Pillars to this program: The Curriculum; The Journal; & The Group
- The Curriculum:
- A system for daily alone time with the Lord
- Bible Reading
- Gives the "Why" for the system and is backed by Scripture and Scientific Studies
- Teaches how to live life PROACTIVELY instead of REACTIVELY
- Short, easy to consume video lessons, about 10 minutes each
- Online and available through an app
- A system for daily alone time with the Lord
- The Journal:
- Daily journal with sections that match the daily system
- Weekly planner
- Goal setting pages to help keep you on track
- Biblical resources:
- The Group:
- 1:1 Call to create your Vision for your Family and for your Professional Vision for the next 6 months
- Weekly group accountability video calls (currently on Mondays at Noon Central)
- Private Messaging Group (Telegram)
- Quarterly in-person hangouts (Franklin, TN area)
Christian Men's Accountability Group
Are You Ready to Level Up the Next Six Months?
This 6-month accountability group will help you set goals and achieve them. You will:
- Start Your Day on the Firm Foundation of Christ
- Step into the Role of the Spiritual Leader in Your Family
- Grow into the Man God Has Called You to Be
- Create a Vision for Your Family and Profession
- Set and Achieve Professional and Family Goals
- Create Friendship and Connection with the Men in the Group
With a simple shift in your daily routine and some help from other men, you dive deeper into the life that God has for you.
A Sample of What's Included In The Men's Curriculum...
Example MODULE 1
Building Everything on Jesus
Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Start your day with time in Scripture & Prayer
Reading Scripture 4 Times or More a Week Affects:
- Getting drunk = 57% lower odds
- Sex outside marriage = 68% lower odds
- Pornography = 61% lower odds
- Gambling = 74% lower odds
- Sharing faith with others = 228% higher odds
- Discipling others = 231% higher odds
- Memorizing scripture = 407% higher odds
Example MODULE 2
What does it mean to build generationally?
- Raising your children to be the Godly parents for your grandchildren
- Breaking the generational curses
- Give your children more of your attention
- Investing the time and effort now for the benefits in the future
- Social Connections
- Health & Wellness
- Role Models
It only takes one person in your family line to derail what's been built. Don't be that person.
Example MODULE 3
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Science proves practicing Gratitude increases happiness
- Get's you in the right perspective for the day
Example MODULE 4
He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
- How you speak to yourself matters and has an affect on you
- How you speak to others - spouse, children etc also does
- Speaking positive affirmations to yourself - the neuroscience behind it
- Through self-affirmation, we keep up a global narrative about ourselves. In this narrative, we are flexible, moral, and capable of adapting to different circumstances. This makes up our self-identity
- How do we identify ourselves? - Children of God
- Modern Society will tell us to be all about ourselves and affirm the self as God
- 50+ Affirmations from the Bible List
Online Course Curriculum
The Curriculum is in Beta (which means that it will improve based on your feedback) and includes lessons on:
- Scripture Reading
- Gratitude & Thanksgiving
- Biblical Truths & Promises
- Goal Setting
- Vision Planning
- Creating a Mission
With your participation and feedback, we will be able to tweak the curriculum that will help thousands of men grow closer to God.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Andy Ryan.
I am your facilitator for the group.
My whole life, I called myself a Christian. But it wasn't until the past couple years did I start living my life for Christ. God put on my heart to press in to Him. The only way I knew how to do that was to spend time in His Word and in prayer. It was difficult at first because I didn't ever read the Bible regularly or pray other then at night with the kids before bed. I had to make it part of my daily to-do list or it wouldn't happen. It took months of discipline and now I look forward to getting into His Word.
I never understood how people could read the same Bible I had and have God speak directly to them... until it started happening to me. God reveals Himself through His living Word. I've seen my life change completely to where I don't recognize myself anymore.
In November of 2022, God put on my heart to create a type of curriculum to help Christian families get in the routine of reading His Word and praying daily. As time progressed He revealed to me that He wanted me to help men with their personal walk with God first. I created this group out of obedience to facilitate such a group. Join me and the other guys in the group for the next 6 months and see what amazing things God will do in your life!
What to expect…
- Everyone has made a commitment - to themselves, to God, to the group. We all have skin in the game. It's a paid group which will keep us, including me, accountable to showing up each week and giving our best.
- Before we start you and I will book a 1:1 Call to establish your Family and Professional Visions. And we will set up a goal setting structure with milestones to keep you on track to hit your goals
- You will get access to the curriculum online and go through the video lessons. Each lesson is around 10 minutes.
- We'll have an in-person hang out with the guys in the group to introduce you.
- Each week you will build on the steps in the program for your daily routine. You will go at your own pace, mastering each step before you move on to the next.
- Step 1: We'll start with daily prayer of at least 12 minutes 4+ times a week
- Step 2: We'll add in daily scripture reading of at least a chapter each day 4+ times a week
- Step 3: We'll add Prayer Journaling
- Step 4: We will add Gratitude Journaling and Affirmations
- Step 5: We will start to include the daily goals you want to accomplish
- This is structured to be an easy runway into the next 6 months.
- Each week you will attend one of the scheduled video calls. Right now they are Monday at 12PM Central.
- In between group calls you will be encouraged to connect with at least one of the guys from the group
- We have quarterly in-person meet ups. In the future we'll have events such as a cook out or a fun activity like kayaking. And possibly do a retreat in the future.
- As you go through the lessons please be ready to discuss and give feedback. The goal is to take the curriculum and package it as a low dollar offer in the future.
- What happens after the 6 months? I'm planning to create an Alumni Group that would be available for anyone who wanted to stay meeting regularly. I'll get the input from the group about what kind of a solution would be beneficial after the 6 months.
TO BE CLEAR: LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT THIS IS NOT
This is NOT for you if...
- You're looking for a Bible Study
- You want the meetings to be your therapy session
- You are looking to the group for pastoral counseling
- You want the curriculum to be a daily devotional
- You're looking for a scripture reading plan
- You're not going to show up to meetings
- You're going to quit before the six months
- You're going to disclose private information about the other guys
- You're not going to go through the curriculum and apply the lessons to your life
- You're not going to be honest about the things you're asking to be held accountable to
GET STARTED TODAY!
Christian Men's Accountability Group
The 6-Month Program with the Online Course Curriculum and Accountability Group is Valued at $1800 USD.
We came to this number from looking at a price point that is less than $10/day.
This amount would hold us to showing up everyday and to do the work we committed to and to see the results we are desiring in our lives.
BUT right now we are currently offering a Pay-What-You-Can option.
This option allows anyone who desires to be held accountable to join.
NO MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you have an out, it makes it easy to quit. Commit to the group for the next 6 months and be a man of integrity.